We undertake consultant assignments for the following innovative actions
1. Organic Edible Landscaping
It is specially designed for hoteliers engaged in hospitality industry who like to introduce “green” aspect but giving add value for front yard of any premises.
Organic Edible Landscaping is the thoughtful arrangement of edible plants in the landscape to maximize their aesthetic appeal, production with organic farming practices
The benefits you gain:
- Growing your own produce but without the traditional row type vegetable garden.
- First exposure for your guest as small model of enjoyable organic farm.
- Edible landscaping allows you to inter-mix edible plants like herbs, fruits and vegetables even into your ornamental beds.
- This sustainable gardening technique is surprisingly easy and aesthetically appealing.
- Recycle your kitchen waste as compost and mitigate your waste load.
- You can easily learn the basics of edible landscaping including soil preparation, plant selection, design and maintenance.
- Having an edible garden in hotel that will partially supply the hotel kitchen with fresh produce, as requested by the executive chef.
- Serving your guest chemical reside free, eco food at his request ,picking from your garden.
- Being proud to be treating your guest by your herbs : sun burn- Aloe vera or others.
- Healthier exercise routine and fun for you and your employees.
2. Constructed wetland: Phyto-remediation system
It is the natural process of water purification simulated in constructed lagoon. A cost effective and less maintenance system without the requirement of energy.
We are the first ever professionals specialized in this subject area in Sri Lanka collaborated with IRIDRA( www.iridra.eu/en) which a society founded in 1998 by the professionals in biology , chemistry , engineering with multi-years experience in sustainable water management and in particular in treating waste water by natural extensive systems like as Constructed Wetland. We did our first constructed wetland for the newly constructed dairy factory at the University of Peradeniya.
Ideal for any type of industries to treat the effluent including food processors and hoteliers.
3. Consultancy services on Food, Agriculture, Environmental and Community Development Projects.
We offer A to Z consultancy services and contracts on Food, Agriculture, Environmental and Community Development Projects to private Investors, Commercial Organizations, Hoteliers and NGOs.
- Designing Eco Friendly Agriculture and Farming systems.
- Designing Dairy Farming, Animal Husbandry and Poultry industry.
- Dairy and Food Processing.
- Setting up Internal Control System(ICS) and Participatory Guarantee System(PGS) for the organic certification .
- Landscaping and gardening.
- Organic Solid Waste management and composting.
- Sustainable tourism and community based tour itinerates/ extrusions.
- Setting up farmer organizations and networks
- Agriculture based enterprise development projects to NGOs and business entities.